Re: [opensuse-translation] OS 11.0 Translation roadmap
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:14:55 +0100
S√łndag den 3. Februar 2008 17:40:04 skrev Stephan Kulow:
But it's roughly
Mon, Apr 1 First translation round
* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN

Wed, Apr 17 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 1 release
* Milestone: Complete string freeze

Mon, Apr 20 Main translation round
* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN

Fri, May 02 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 2 release
* Milestone: Fully localized build

Of course we'll grant exceptions to the rules, but we'll let you know
if we do or ask you before if there are bigger changes for whatever
reason (as of today there are no such planned!).

I'm having problems figuring out when exactly translation freeze is planned.
Not counting release notes.
http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.0