Re: [opensuse-translation] OmegaT - Do we want to use it?
  • From: daiana heinrich <xdaiana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 04:10:33 -0800 (PST)
I use it sometimes and it is a pretty nice tool.

But as far as I know, it produces as output a
translated (identically formatted) version of the
original file, I don't think it can handle .po files
or other files that contain original text AND
translation.

Regards,
Daiana Heinrich

--- "Gabriel ." <gabriel.sgt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jan 15, 2008 8:50 AM, Karl Eichwalder