Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:47:32 +0100

Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

How often are those translations refreshed ? I mean included in
repositories.
I think once a week.
Great !
Why don't include this sub-branch in the stat page ? Is it possible to
add it ?

We probably can add it. It is not included thus far, because packages
translations are not mandatory for SUSE Linux products. Of course, the
openSUSE community can decide differently. Cheers,
Karl

Ok. If other teams would like to share their mind about it !

Cheers,
Guillaume