Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:13:20 +0100
Hi !

How often are those translations refreshed ? I mean included in repositories.

Apparently, there is an automatic update for *.pot files ( log : "automatic update from PDB"). Is it possible to run an automatic script in order to merge the *.$LL.po files with the *.pot files ?

Why don't include this sub-branch in the stat page ? Is it possible to add it ?

Cheers,
Guillaume

Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it? I ask because in the stats page it doesn't appear.

Working on the package descriptions is pointless. But you may consider
to work on them in the trunk for 11.0.