Re: [opensuse-translation] translations patch - Japanese and Portuguese team read this please
  • From: Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:39:11 +0900
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:18:51 -0300
"Gabriel ." <gabriel.sgt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 17, 2007 8:13 AM, Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Thank you for your plan. That's no problem about releasing patch in
Japanese translation. I think it will be a good news in the last of
this year!

Ok then, are your translations complete, or you need a bit more time?
Tell us how are you about the times, we are expecting to finish our
revisions by the end of the week.

Our translation in branch openSUSE-10_3-Branch was already completed.
So the Japanese translation patch can be released now.

Thanks and best regards,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata
E-mail: belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx