Re: [opensuse-translation] translations patch - Japanese and Portuguese team read this please
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:28:38 +0100
Gabriel <gabriel.sgt@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi, we (the spanish team) finished the 10.3 translation some days ago
(we are verifying the existing translations right now).
We want to release a translation patch before the end of the year - if
Karl agree with this ;-), maybe we could release a joint patch. What do
you think?

I'm all for it--thanks for taking action. But we need a bugzilla entry
first (if we want to release "official" translation updates) and then
coolo's "go ahead" ;)

R&D / Documentation