Re: [opensuse-translation] translations patch - Japanese and Portuguese team read this please
  • From: Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:13:40 +0900
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:35:44 -0300
Gabriel <gabriel.sgt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, we (the spanish team) finished the 10.3 translation some days ago
(we are verifying the existing translations right now).
We want to release a translation patch before the end of the year - if
Karl agree with this ;-), maybe we could release a joint patch. What
do you think?

Thank you for your plan. That's no problem about releasing patch in
Japanese translation. I think it will be a good news in the last of
this year!

Best regards,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata