[opensuse-translation] Greek Translation Website
  • From: Boukouvalas Kostas <quantis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:49:04 +0200
Hello,

I just received a very useful spam, that advertises a new greek multi-translation website.

http://www.metafrasi.gr

metafrasi = translation - in greeklish: (the internet dialect of greek with latin characters)

They have double system on-site which translates either with Systran translator or Magenta dictionary. The only disadvantage I can see is that the website is written only in greek language. I hope soon they will have an english and a french/german page.

Is like a greek babelfish ;-)

Kostas