Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with update-desktop-file.fr.po
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:04:46 +0100

The Wednesday 2007-12-05 at 15:27 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Yes, devel:translation is fine. If we actually want to distribute
translations or translation update via BS, we should register a project
on its own.

Well, we (the Spanish group) are thinking on how could we make an rpm of
the translations we made, so that we can test them.

Creating the rpm locally for our own use would be fine, but the
possibility of distributing it is also interesting.

But we do not know how to create the rpm.

I think , I can write an automated update from svn for YaST
translation (all languages) to push it every week into Build Service.
Just add me to project in BS. We should decide a name for it first,
should'nt we?
For LCN it would be harder, because the translations are distributed
in various packages.

Regards Ladislav.