Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with update-desktop-file.fr.po
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:23:54 +0100
2007/12/5, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:

You can install Poedit 1.3.8pre1 from my home project in Build Service.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/lmich/openSUSE_10.3/

BTW. Is there a more appropriate place in Build Service for such package?

In the past, there was a "translation" BS project. Some weeks ago, I
agreed to delete it because only a lonley gettext package (for 10.2) was
hanging around.

It is probably time to create it again :)

Can you create it, or should we please Adrian?
Regards Ladislav.