Re: [opensuse-translation] Creation of Burmese Language Project
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:36:27 +0100
Am Wed 05 Dec 2007 05:28:39 AM CET schrieb Wunna Ko Ko <wunnakoko@xxxxxxxxx>:

hello,

"sil-padauk" has two version as far as I know. One compliant to
Unicode 4.1and another is compliant to Unicode
5.1 Beta. I think Unicode 5.1 Beta is better.

Thanks for the information. Now please login at developer.novell.com
and access your user page: http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:wunnakoko . This is
the method propagate your Novell account to the developer site. Once
done, I can grant you commit permissions.