Re: [opensuse-translation] new POT files
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:44:51 +0100 (CET)

The Saturday 2007-12-01 at 13:57 +0100, guillaume.gardet@... wrote:

hello,

I saw 3 POT files on the stat web page :
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/fr/yast/index.php

- dirinstall.pot
- slepos-installation.pot
- squid.pot

Have we to create the PO files and translate them ?

Are you sure you want to translate the trunk branch? The trunk should correspond now more or less to the factory version, the future 11, and as such, it must be in constant change. To translate now means you will have to translate it again and again several times...

In the other hand, I suppose a .pot file in there is an error. It should be a new .po file, probably created through the corresponding make target.

There is no such file in the Spanish tree, for instance; but if I run "make update-po", and then "svn status", I see that most files are modified and two new files appear:

cer@nimrodel:~/Projects/babel/SuSE/trunk/yast/es/po> svn status
? slepos-installation.es.po
? dirinstall.es.po
? squid.es.po