Re: [opensuse-translation] printer.po
  • From: Stanciu-Lixandru Alec <stanciulixandru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:06:24 +0200
Me again :(

I apologize for the misleading subject of my previous e-mail.

I think I have solved the problem, I just had to look at the next 2 lines and
the mystery was solved :)

File: printer.po
msgid: !!! YOUR ENCODING !!!
msgstr: iso-8859-1

msgid: !!! YOUR TEXT !!!
msgstr: Acestea sunt caracterele specifice limbii române: ăĂ, îÎ, âÂ, şŞ, ţŢ

(NOTE: translation is: 'These are the charaters specific to Romanian language:
ăĂ, îÎ, âÂ, şŞ, ţŢ')

msgid: !!! COMMON EXPLANATION !!!
msgstr: Urmatoarele linii contin caractere cu diverse codificari.

(NOTE1: translation is: 'Following lines contain characters in various
encodings.')
(NOTE2: Do not use characters specific to your language, but use your
language's encoding)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yours,
Stanciu-Lixandru Alec