[opensuse-translation] kbabel slugines
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:16:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

When the file is large (6000 messages), kbabel is very slow. I find that when I switch from one workspace to another and right back (in gnome) kbabel insists on redrawing itself in full, including reading the whole file again, it seems, because I have to wait perhaps two minutes in front of a white screen.

It's a nuisance... but kbabel is no longer maintained, so I wonder if this has any solution.

Then I wonder if the successor, kaider, is yet usable. I think it is for kde 4 only, is it not?

- -- Cheers,