Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN Branching, Online Update, and a small warning (suse-i18n)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:29:35 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2007-11-05 at 10:09 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

We (the group of Spanish translators) have a problem.

Do we commit them? Do we wait for the 10.3 branch to be created?

Just override my merge, please. That's checkout the current files from
the trunk, copy your translations into the checkout and checkin your
files as replacements.

Done (revision 21696)

I will request the rest of team member that do not have write permission to forward the files to me and I will commit them.

I'll merge them again before creating the 10.3 branch. I beg your
pardon, I was not available all the last week long. Cheers,
Karl

No problem there :-)

Just warn us when you create the 10.3 branch, please.

- -- Cheers,