Re: [opensuse-translation] opensuse-translation-ru and opensuse-translation-sk
  • From: Nikolay Derkach <nderkach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:55:49 +0300
Henne, we need two additional MLs please:

opensuse-translation-ru (admin: Nikolay Derkach <nderkach@xxxxxxxxx>)
opensuse-translation-sk (admin: "Ladislav Michnovič"
<ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>)

Or do you prefer to use your suse address for this purpose, Ladislav?

Btw. Is tehere a web based frontend for administration of the mailing list?

I'm also wondering. OTOH, thus far their was no need to change or
approve anything concerning the German ML ;)

Cheers,
Karl

Just noticed that the lists were created. Thanks, Henne!

--
Regards, Nikolay Derkach