[opensuse-translation] Call for translators: Geany
  • From: Frank Lanitz <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:09:41 +0100
Hi list,

since Geany is getting more and more popular among users and
developers I would like to ask whether there is anybody who likes to
support translating Geany. We already got a nice number of translations
but there are still a lot of languages missing. Also some of the current
translations got outdated and need some updates.

If you would like to help, please have a look at
http://geany.uvena.de/i18n and check out whether you want to help
translating the project. You might like to contact me, so we can arrange
and coordinate the tasks.

Hope to hear from you,
Frank
  • No further messages