[opensuse-translation] Fedora's Transifex for L10N
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:26:12 +0200

Seems Fedora has a nifty web app for helping to manage/merge/have stats
about localization (over po files and version control systems), "Transifex".

http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=94625
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/transifex/

Sounds quite interesting, including to seek collaboration with Fedora if
it's really adding value for us and our apps.

Anyone who'd like to have a shot at it ?
Do we have a lot of .po files in VCS repos ? (svn/cvs)

cheers
- --