Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3 - 1st translation round starts
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Is it an option to not use memory at all for the last merge?

Yes, those teams who do not want memories used for merging, should empty
the memory files in 50-memory (yast and lcn). Just copy head-info.LL.po
to yast2.LL.po resp. to memory.LL.po .

Is it possible to give a very rough ballpark estimate of the
new/changed/moved strings? Are we talking hundreds? thousands? several
thousands?

We've no clue ;) Rough estimation is 10% additional or changed
strings. IIRC, we had some 2500 new messages when starting translation
cycle 1 -- so expect 250 messages. Maybe some more, since there was
heavy activity with the package manangement stack recently.

R&D / Documentation