Re: [opensuse-translation] Alleged translator names under SUSEgreeter
Den Tuesday 31 July 2007 01:52:48 skrev Antonio Cardoso Martins:
Under SUSEgreeter.nn.po, what is exactly supposed for us to translate or
write under the following strings, the names of the translation team, or
the exact translation of the strings?
I ask this because i checked under some languages, and there are
different interpretations.

It doesn't matter from what I was informed by a developer. Translator names
will not be shown in the SUSEgreeter.

For good measure I added our names, and this mailinglist, but it shouldn't
matter what you put there.