Re: [opensuse-translation] Alleged translator names under SUSEgreeter
  • From: Martin Møller <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:51:16 +0200 (CEST)
I am 99% sure that you should put something like:

Antonio Cardoso Martin <digi....@xxxxxxxxx>, 2006, 2007

If you have been active between 2006 and 2007. Otherwise '2007,2007' if you
started this year.

You apparently also have entries for just the names and just the emails. The
above is in regards to 'translator-credits'

----- "Antonio Cardoso Martins" <digiplan.pt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello dear translators,

Under SUSEgreeter.nn.po, what is exactly supposed for us to translate
or
write under the following strings, the names of the translation team,
or
the exact translation of the strings?
I ask this because i checked under some languages, and there are
different interpretations.

#. Put one translator per line, in the form of NAME <EMAIL>, YEAR1,
YEAR2.
#: greet.xml:0(None)
msgid "translator-credits"

#: _translatorinfo.cpp:1