Re: [opensuse-translation] Availability per italian translations
Hi Leonardo,
Alessandro is already playing with the translation tools. You can start
too.

I'm currently working on Yast, and I think I can manage it. You might
work on the lcn branch, as I said to Alessandro.

I'll write to you with further details (in italian ;-)).

With kind regards,
Alberto