Re: [opensuse-translation] Call for Translations
jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

He could help with the software as well,

of course

JDD, is there already interest
- or will you ask on the french list?

if you need help, I can ask. It seemed to me that there is little to
do with software translation (that is: openSUSE/Yast), most of the
translation is already done and good :-))

but of course if you need help, ask :-))

We do need help with *all* languages. French is currently at 91% for
yast and 85% for lcn:
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/fr/index.php

So, the remaining bits should get translated. It's a really good base
to start from - but it needs help. That's why I did the call for
Translations,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform/openSUSE, aj@xxxxxxx