Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3?
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Official translation cycle starts july 19. But many, including Danish team
have started already.

ATM, I try to merge the new .pot files with the existing translations,
starting with "af" (Africans). Some modules are new and we merged
MailServer.pot with mail.pot. Merging the YaST messages will take
several hours.

Merging LCN components is also work in progress; I will check tomorrow
whether LCN is ready for the 1st translation cycle.

R&D / Documentation