Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files problem
Am Sat 14 Jul 2007 07:17:45 PM CEST schrieb Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Den Monday 09 July 2007 17:31:55 skrev Karl Eichwalder:

No, we use them unconditionally. Yes, that's inherently dangerous. I
already thought about this issue. I wanted I can set the whole memory
^If
of a language as fuzzy; thus translations coming out of a memory would
be marked as fuzzy.

Please do for da (set entire memory fuzzy).

Because I must also check my scripts, applying this change will take a
bit longer. There is also one drawback:

From time to time we move a considerable amount of messages from one
(yast) file to the other. In those case, re-using existing
translations is save and I do not want to force the translator to
sort out the fuzzies again.

If a language is 100% translated, I could remove the fuzzies once the
messages are transfered. Or I could use the old file as a mini memory
file for the new file. I will probably do the latter--but this means,
yast developers must inform me when they relocate messages. That's
probably not a big issue, because they already do this very carefully
most of the time :-)

Cheers,
Karl