Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files problem
Den Monday 09 July 2007 17:31:55 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
- Are the strings always marked "fuzzy", so intelligent human translators
can easily find them and check them?

No, we use them unconditionally. Yes, that's inherently dangerous. I
already thought about this issue. I wanted I can set the whole memory
of a language as fuzzy; thus translations coming out of a memory would
be marked as fuzzy.

Please do for da (set entire memory fuzzy).

Checking those strings won't take long, and quality will be better.