--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Martin Møller <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:52:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hey there.

I've just been through the kerberos-server.da.po file and found the following
lines with spelling issues:
(Lines as seen from KBabel, not lines in the file)

20 - Kerbeors Container DN:
[ke: Kerberos ]

90 - KerberosServer Configuration
(shouldn't there be a space?)

97 - <p>Here you specify where the kerberos server sould store the data.</p>
[***ke: should]

[***ke: specify]
server. E.g. ldaps://host.domain.com .</p>

[***ke: specifies [??? I'm not sure]
where the Kerberos server should create the\n
the principals and other informational data by default.</p>

109 - <p>In this dialog, edit some parameters to setup an LDAP sever.<p>
[***ke: server]
I hope these can be fixed -- preferably in a way that doesn't make be
retranslate them all ;)

/Martin.

--- End Message ---

R&D / Documentation