Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with svn!
On Tuesday 10 July 2007 1:37:20 pm Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I have problem with svn up, svn commit to suse server.
when I use svn up, it appear the error message as below:
all@server:/home/suse/yast/km> svn up
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/km'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/km': Could not resolve
hostname `forgesvn1.novell.com': Host not found
(https://forgesvn1.novell.com) all@server:/home/suse/yast/km>

I am not sure this is the server problem or my side problem?

From within the SUSE network I can reach forgesvn1 flawlessly. Maybe,

it is just a temporary network issue at your side. Will you please try
again?

If it still does not work, try restarting your network.

Now it works!

Thanks,
Sokhem