Re: [opensuse-translation] Problem with svn!
Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have problem with svn up, svn commit to suse server.
when I use svn up, it appear the error message as below:
all@server:/home/suse/yast/km> svn up
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/km'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/km': Could not resolve hostname
`forgesvn1.novell.com': Host not found (https://forgesvn1.novell.com)
all@server:/home/suse/yast/km>

I am not sure this is the server problem or my side problem?

From within the SUSE network I can reach forgesvn1 flawlessly. Maybe,
it is just a temporary network issue at your side. Will you please try
again?

If it still does not work, try restarting your network.

R&D / Documentation