Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files problem
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

When this stuff is used:
- Are the strings always marked "fuzzy", so intelligent human translators can
easily find them and check them?

No, we use them unconditionally. Yes, that's inherently dangerous. I
already thought about this issue. I wanted I can set the whole memory
of a language as fuzzy; thus translations coming out of a memory would
be marked as fuzzy.

- Is it only applied to untranslated/fuzzy strings or can stuff from the
memory.xx.po replace existing translations?

Theoretically, replacing translation is possible, but we never do it

- Is there an easy way of telling whether a *.po has been "affected"? For
example by the revision date being strangely old?

No such check is implemented at the moment.

R&D / Documentation