Re: [opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files problem
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Now converted. Awaiting info where to submit.

Yes, please submit it directly to the SVN. Then we (coolo/me) will run
the usually merge procedures hoping those will honor the good strings.

I've the gut feeling, that our Danish memory file is somehow tainted,
too. Will you please glance through 50-memory/memory.da.po? If it
contains bad desktop file translations, I can remove them altogether
from the memory file.

R&D / Documentation