Re: [opensuse-translation] 10.3: Software Translation Roadmap
"Khoem Sokhem" <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

How about the package folder? currently, Khmer translate only the folders
lcn and yast.I am still not sure about the package folder. because in this
folder there are many fuzzy and untranslated messages for Khmer.
where will all of these messages go into? during installation or
describtion...

Translating package descriptions (package_*) is not mandatory. You can
see the package descriptions in the software management module (aka:
package manager) in YaST. At least, even if incomplete, the German
translations are still available on the installation media. It is
probably the same with Hungarian and Czech.

If more translations will be available we will try to find a way to make
them available in YaST.

You can start with a subset, say, with the desktop applications.

R&D / Documentation