Re: [opensuse-translation] messages to translate or not?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:08:51 +0100
Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Today I notice that in the link:
> https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/packages/km/po/
> has many untranslated messages for Khmer.
> What these messages for?
> These messages should be translated or not?

We're still in the development phase and those messages might change.
But most of it should be stable. At the end of the development phase,
we'll ask for active translation - but if you have time and like to
work on it right now, just go ahead. We'll keep adding and changing
strings...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany