Re: [opensuse-translation] Avaible for updating the translation?
  • From: wadim dziedzic <wdziedzic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:08:08 +0100
Dnia 2007-02-15 23:03, Użytkownik Βασίλειος Γιαννακόπουλος/Vasileios Giannakopoulos napisał:
O/H Andreas Jaeger έγραψε:
Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,
A few days ago, I try use SVN UP and got some new and fuzzy messages.
Is it available for updating the translations for openSUSE 10.3?

Some of us are adding stuff as they develop - but not all of them.
You can always translate but I would wait for now until the texts are
proofread and we have some more in,

Andreas
is there any difference between svn up and svn commit ?

Yes. There is a substantial difference ;-)

Svn update gets remote changes (from repository) to Your local working copy and commit puts Your local file into repository.

See: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

wadim
--
Aviary.pl l10n team