Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: translation into chinese language
  • From: "Till Weber" <peterpanini@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:15:44 +0100
thanks
as I saw there is already the wiki prepared.
http://cn.opensuse.org/首页
what I want is, that it is on the homepage www.opensuse.org listed
and that the chinese language is included into the download-iso, which is, as you tell us. so just link this wiki please, even if it is a beta.

Thanks !
-------- Original-Nachricht --------