Re: [opensuse-translation] Tier-2 languages in RC1
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:10:31 +0100
Tirsdag 28 november 2006 20:28 skrev Andreas Jaeger:
> We've added now the following tier 2 languages to the CDs (!) and
> DVD5: Danish, polish, hungarian, dutch, finish, cambodian, norwegian.

I'm very happy, would be even happier if you could tell us which languages are
on cd4 and which on cd5 ;-) .. nice to know in advance. Also, so we can
spread the word in our respective communities.

I think the aim for 10.3 should be to have all languages on dvd9 and dvd5 + to
have cd7 in the box... or maybe do a special edition of the box with cd7 for
distribution in tier2-countries.

Having tier2 languages on cd4-5 would not be that important to me, provided
cd7 will be in the box.

I realize that apparently only 15% of users live in tier2 countries, but my
estimate is that GNOME isn't used by much more than 15% of users either ;-)

Martin