Re: [opensuse-translation] Gnome 2.16 localisation in OpenSUSE 10.2
  • From: Stanisław Małolepszy <smalolepszy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:42:49 +0100
JP Rosevear napisał(a):

Any updates on the translations?

Sorry for such a late answer, we were busy working on openSUSE and GNOME translations.

Today we have submitted GNOME translations to cvs.gnome.org (targeting 2.16.2).

I know from Andreas that the deadline for submitting openSUSE translations was Friday, Nov. 17.

Is there any possibility of including these GNOME files in 10.2 final release? Maybe just a few of them (like evolution, sabayon, gedit, gnome-volume-manager, gnome-utils, nautilus-cd-burner, orca).

I'm aware this could be a rather hard thing to do, but is it possible at all?

If not, maybe we could have these files included in some early update to openSUSE 10.2?

Best regards,
Stanisław Małolepszy

--
aviary.pl l10n team