[opensuse-translation] Swedish translation
  • From: Tomas Broström <tb@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:28:28 +0100
Hi

I was thinking I might translate some software for the opensuse project
to give something back to the best os available.

I've been using Linux since -95, so I consider myself quite experienced,
although my programming skills are mostly down to "Hello, World" in 20
or so languages ;)

Since no team is available for the swedish translations, who did the
translations before?

I just realized 10.2 is in a freeze now :(

Anyway, here it is:

Language: Swedish
Name: Tomas Broström
Novell login: tbrostrom