Re: [opensuse-translation] French translation for Zen
  • From: Gilles Fabio <gilles.fabio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:12:23 +0100
Hi Shane and Martin,

Thanks for your answers! Glad to know that Zen-updater is fully
translated and will be fixed in the next build.

Thanks for the URLs too. I bookmarked them :)

Novell rocks! :)

> Hi Gilles,
>
> Thank you very much for your offer to help with the translation of Zen-updater. However, French is one of the languages
> that we translate internally at Novell ( http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Teams for more information)
>
> I have brought this issue to the attention of our team and we aim to have it fixed for the next build.
>
> regards

Cheers,
Gilles

--
Gilles Fabio aka "Play"

Weblog : http://gilles.fabio.free.fr/blog
Sent from : SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10