Re: [opensuse-translation] French translation for Zen
  • From: "Shane Wims" <swims@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:31:27 +0000
Hi Gilles,

Thank you very much for your offer to help with the translation of Zen-updater. However, French is one of the languages
that we translate internally at Novell ( http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Teams for more information)

I have brought this issue to the attention of our team and we aim to have it fixed for the next build.

regards

<1163436741.10585.19.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gilles Fabio