[opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE Wiki in Dutch
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:59:48 +0100
The last three weeks I have been busy updating and translating the pages in
the openSUSE Wiki in the language Dutch. I am willing to keep these pages
up-to-date and to coordinate further translations in the Wiki.
There is already another person that contacted me to help me with this job.

This message is about getting the Dutch openSUSE Wiki (nl.opensuse.org) and
mentioning this on the new frontpage of the openSUSE project. Unnessary to
mention that all required pages are translated and up-to-date and other pages
as well.
In the language Dutch the language is called "Nederlands".
Please be aware that this language is used, apart from in The Netherlands, in
Belgium, Surinam, the Netherlands Antilles and South Africa.

--

fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf