Re: [opensuse-translation] French translation for Zen
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:21:46 +0100
Mandag 13 november 2006 17:52 skrev Gilles Fabio:
> I just installed openSUSE 10.2 beta and saw that Zen (updater,
> installer, remover) is still half-translated into french. It's kind of
> boring because it's an "important" (or really visible) software for the
> GNOME users.

As you can see here it's actually fully translated into French
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/fr/lcn/index.php

The problem is translations not being integrated, not that it hasn't been
translated. The same is the case for Danish. And btw. KDE users will have
the "benefit" of zen-updater on a standard installation too. But at least we
have another option.

Martin