[opensuse-translation] French translation for Zen
  • From: Gilles Fabio <gilles.fabio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:52:20 +0100
Hello everybody,

I just installed openSUSE 10.2 beta and saw that Zen (updater,
installer, remover) is still half-translated into french. It's kind of
boring because it's an "important" (or really visible) software for the
GNOME users.

I downloaded the current version of the SRPM (7.1.100), so I have the
current fr.po file. I'm ready to quickly translated it. Can I? In the
positive case, where I send the updated file? If someone can tell me
more, that would be nice :)

Regards,
Gilles

--
Gilles Fabio aka "Play"

Weblog : http://gilles.fabio.free.fr/blog
Sent from : SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10