Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
Hi,

25 fully translated files are attached to this message. They might need
revision, but im pretty sure they are complete.

Kresimir do a quick revision, and then upon mutual agreement i will upload
them to SVN and thus consider them complete. Then we can divide rest of
the files between us and translate them.

Regards,
Daniel Radetic