Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
Hi Kresimir,

I am doing translation of YaST to croatian language aswell (i've
translated about 40 files so far, however i havent uploaded them to SVN
yet). Lets comapre the files ive done so far with the files youve done
so far so that we dont overlap in translation and thus making it a
double work.

Ill attach translated set of files tomorrow, then we can focus on
translating untranslatd ones.

Regards,
Daniel Radetic

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 11:26 +0000, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> On Sunday 12 November 2006 05:14, Rajko M wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 November 2006 15:52, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> > > I have SVN access now, so I can upload files directly.
> >
> > OK.
> >
> > > Do I have to update statistics (and how) or it is done automatically?
> >

> Yes, it is done automatically (but takes some time).
>

> > It should happen automatically. You can look in archives, as I can recall
> > some related discussion.

> > > I'll try to contact him, but I think that he is not interested any more.
> > > I have just read your discussion from September archive.
> > > All problems remain (automatic translation, outdated or incorrect).
> > > Fortunately, I don't have problems with technical vocabulary (electric
> > > field :) )
> > >
> > :-)
> >
> > I don't know how good example is, but they said it was real one.
> > So far, I learned that example is not the worst that can happen to
> > non-native speaker that is trying to improvize, but that is another story.

Daniel Radetic
- Quid quid habes hodie, cras te fortasse relinquet aut modo dum
lonqueris, dessinit esse tuum.
GPG Key fingerprint = 27C1 D27D C64C 95C9 DC89 9F25 AA81 0C3F 00B6 3126