Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
  • From: Krešimir Jozić <kjozic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:52:42 +0000
I have SVN access now, so I can upload files directly.

Do I have to update statistics (and how) or it is done automatically?

On Saturday 11 November 2006 19:18, Rajko M wrote:
> On Saturday 11 November 2006 06:11, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> > Instructions at http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
> > say that I should contact coordinator of the team.
>
> Probably the first that comes in will be the coordinator :-)
> Daniel was here, but I haven't heared of him after that.

I'll try to contact him, but I think that he is not interested any more.
I have just read your discussion from September archive.
All problems remain (automatic translation, outdated or incorrect).
Fortunately, I don't have problems with technical vocabulary (electric
field :) )