Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 13:18:02 -0600
On Saturday 11 November 2006 06:11, Krešimir Jozić wrote:

> Instructions at http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
> say that I should contact coordinator of the team.

Probably the first that comes in will be the coordinator :-)
Daniel was here, but I haven't heared of him after that.
If you look in thread he has good approach, so why not to try to contact him
and see about his experience. I can help, but I'm not good with idiomatic
vocabulary.

Still I would like to see Karl's opinion what to do.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.