Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
  • From: Krešimir Jozić <kjozic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:11:38 +0000
On Saturday 11 November 2006 03:08, Rajko M wrote:
> On Friday 10 November 2006 12:26, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> > I don't have SVN acces.
> > How can I get it?

I'm still unable to access SVN. It won't accept my password.
I will try again later.

> Is this what you are looking for:
> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2006-10/msg00045.html
>
> I glanced over support.hr.po:
> SuSE is SUSE or maybe even openSUSE
> but that is wrong in English version too :-)

I'll try to correct this type of issues as soon as possible.
I have more complex issues to handle - some translation are very old
and incorrect.

> Letters for keyboard shortcuts should be unique for the same screen.
> N is used for &Notebook, I&nstallacija, &Neodređen.
> English source has the same problem with "&USB" and "&Unspecified". I
> didn't checked for other letters and other attached po files, but I would
> like if Karl can jump in and give suggestion what to do with naming (SUSE
> or openSUSE) and to shed more light on structure of po file. How to make
> sure that the same keyboard shortcut is not used more than once for the
> same screen.

Instructions at http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
say that I should contact coordinator of the team.

So, I looked at http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Teams
and there is no Croatian team at all.

> BTW, have you tried to contact anybody else that is working on translations
> to Croatian. You can find Daniel Radetic earlier post in archives for this
> list.
>
> Anyway, you did a good job.

Thanks,

Krešimir