Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:08:13 -0600
On Friday 10 November 2006 12:26, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> I don't have SVN acces.
> How can I get it?

Is this what you are looking for:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2006-10/msg00045.html

I glanced over support.hr.po:
SuSE is SUSE or maybe even openSUSE
but that is wrong in English version too :-)

Letters for keyboard shortcuts should be unique for the same screen.
N is used for &Notebook, I&nstallacija, &Neodređen.
English source has the same problem with "&USB" and "&Unspecified". I didn't
checked for other letters and other attached po files, but I would like if
Karl can jump in and give suggestion what to do with naming (SUSE or
openSUSE) and to shed more light on structure of po file. How to make sure
that the same keyboard shortcut is not used more than once for the same
screen.

BTW, have you tried to contact anybody else that is working on translations to
Croatian. You can find Daniel Radetic earlier post in archives for this list.

Anyway, you did a good job.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.