[opensuse-translation] Re: Final Translation Cycle - Extended Deadline
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:46:40 +0100
Because of the delays during the last days we want to extent the
translation deadline by approx. one week. Checkin deadline for the
translations (YaST and lcn) now is

Friday, 2006-11-10 10:00 CET

and we expect the following openSUSE release (10.2 beta 2-plus) to be
fully localized. Do not hesitate to checking your translated files
earlier; all checkins until tomorrow will probably find their way to
the beta 2 release.

Today I'm going to merge all languages once again. Note, printer.pot is
now available. I will merge it and we'd appreciate you working on it.

R&D / Documentation SUSE Linux Products GmbH

GPG: 1024D/06EB882E B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA 475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E